"This book has freed my inner child and convinced me to play again with the magical beings I believed in when young. Unicorns appear in moments of synchronicity, beauty, and imagination; Angela has shown me how to recognize their presence and beckon them into my adult life. Ultimately, this is a book about wonder and joy, two qualities much needed in our lives and the world."—Cyndi Dale, bestselling author of The Complete Book of Chakra Healing
"Hauntingly beautiful and inspiring, Llewellyn's Little Book of Unicorns connects us with our inner sparkle and reminds us that we are free to dream!"—Clare R Johnson, PhD, President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, author of Llewellyn's Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming
Embrace the magic of unicorns and find your sparkle with this extraordinary book on rediscovering wonder and happiness.
From their historical and modern significance to the two types of unicorn encounters you can experience, Llewellyn's Little Book of Unicorns is packed with ways to find inspiration, heightened creativity, and the playful source of your joy.
In this book, you'll find:
- The historical significance of these fabled creatures and their appeal in modern times
- The two forms of unicorn encounters: Seeing vs Living
- The appearance and characteristics of unicorns and what they mean for you personally
- A new understanding of the imagination
- Tools that unicorn energy uses to get your attention: self-reflection, synchronicity, magnified moments, imagination, beauty, dreams, passions, personal quirks, and your unicorn people
- Additional unicorn tools of vibrance: color, rainbows, and crystals
- How to be awake to the magic through the practice of mindfulness
- What it means to believe
- Guidance on the practice of decluttering and why it's important
- How to find where your sparkle is stuck and reclaim it
- Practice in learning to be playful again
- Attention to shadow and how to attend to those darker aspects of self
- Chakra and energy work through the lens of the unicorn
- What it means to "Call in the Unicorn"
Llewellyn's Little Book of Unicorns features a variety of methods to connect with unicorn energy, including your imagination, crystals, dreams, chakras, your passions and personal quirks, and the unicorn-like people in your life. Discover what makes you shine from the inside-out, even in the face of difficult life challenges. Through engaging exercises and spiritual techniques, this fun, practical book helps you live your most amazing life.
Angela Wix (Western Wisconsin) has contributed her writing to The Edge, Elephant Journal, and Llewellyn's Complete Book of Mindful Living. Angela has professionally practiced massage therapy and energy medicine, and she is certified in Reiki at the master level. She also studied in a three-year program on energy-based healing for ordination as a minister of holistic healing.