Welcome to the richly colorful world of artist Anahata Joy Katkin. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, and mixed-media pieces woven from lush landscapes, exotic muses, and influences from cultures around the world. Her sumptuous multi-layered works are resplendent with inviting textures, vibrant colors, and offbeat icons.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2020 through December 2021 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Also available from Amber Lotus: PAPAYA 2020 -2021 Desk Pad Calendar, PAPAYA 2021 Hardcover Deluxe Planner, and PAPAYA 2021 Wall Calendar.
Anahata Katkin was born in 1978. An Alaskan-bred, Atlanta based artist and co founder of PAPAYA! Inc, PAPAYA! Living and Jupiter Row. Which are all independently and family owned. She developed her passion for the arts by trial-and-error discovery. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, mixed media pieces and illustrations. She has woven a heart centered landscape of off-beat icons and illustrations that have comprised the PAPAYA! brand signature aesthetic since it's beginning in 2003.
Papaya creates striking art for an inspired life.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.