Welcome to the richly colorful world of artist Anahata Joy Katkin. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, and mixed-media pieces woven from lush landscapes, exotic muses, and influences from cultures around the world. Her sumptuous multi-layered works are resplendent with inviting textures, vibrant colors, and offbeat icons.
- 7.5" x 9" weekly planner (16.2" x 9" open).
- Durable, hardcover deluxe planner with gold foil embellishments, covered gold Wire-O binding, and gold elastic-band closure.
- 12-month planner with monthly 2-page-spread views and weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Each month showcases a unique theme featuring PAPAYA s trademark design aesthetic.
- Beautifully illustrated heavy-weight protruding tabs to quickly find each month, Notes, Special Occasions, and Names & Addresses sections.
- 2 rigid pockets to store extra papers and mementos.
- 2021 and 2022 year-at-a-glance pages.
- Extra space for journaling, gratitude lists, notes, and reminders.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Also available from Amber Lotus: PAPAYA 2020 - 2021 On-the-Go Weekly Planner, PAPAYA 2020 - 2021 Desk Pad Calendar, and PAPAYA 2021 Wall Calendar.
Anahata Katkin was born in 1978. An Alaskan-bred, Atlanta based artist and co founder of PAPAYA! Inc, PAPAYA! Living and Jupiter Row. Which are all independently and family owned. She developed her passion for the arts by trial-and-error discovery. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, mixed media pieces and illustrations. She has woven a heart centered landscape of off-beat icons and illustrations that have comprised the PAPAYA! brand signature aesthetic since it's beginning in 2003.
Papaya creates striking art for an inspired life.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.