It's three board books in one! Let's go to the beach with Baby Einstein! Explore up, down, and all around at the beach. You'll explore all sorts of things along the way. From beach balls and bubbles to seashells and fish, learn all about everything you can find at the beach. Look Up shows us what we can find in the sky over the ocean. In Look Around we will find things you might see on sandy beaches. Look Down takes a look at the wonderful fish and plants under the sea. Come and explore today!
Curious minds start young! Born from the belief that the future belongs to the curious, Baby Einstein helps parents cultivate curiosity—within their children and themselves. Baby Einstein books engage curious readers with formats and content that interests, informs, and stretches their growing minds.
- 3 books in 1! Includes three 10-page books to enjoy!
- Discover the beach and what you can find in the sky, on the sand, and in the water. Baby Einstein is ready to explore!
- Thick, chunky board pages for little hands to turn the page
- Read along with your toddler to ask questions, and point and search for the answers
- Great for home, daycare, or schools
- Officially licensed Baby Einstein product
Scarlett Wing is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.