Morning is here! It's time to play... God has given us a beautiful day! Good Morning, God is a sweet, inspirational, lift-a-flap book about thanking God for this wonderful day where we get to relax and play. Simple sentences reinforce future language structure while grasping and lifting the sturdy flaps helps develop fine motor skills. A perfect first book! Your little one will love to read along as you say good morning and give thanks for a great day and being loved in every way.
- Sturdy flaps perfect for small hands encourage exploration and curiosity
- This sweet book helps little ones explore their faith and their world
- Perfect take-along size to bring to faith services with your little one
- These chunky board books encourage hand-eye coordination and support language readiness
- Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.