It's a snowy day and time for fun! Read along and play with your baby or toddler through this story of a snowman and wintertime excitement. Wiggle the cute snowman plush to engage and interest your little one. Bright artwork and sweet rhyming text make this finger puppet book the perfect gift or stocking stuffer this holiday season!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable snowman finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- This is a must-have for your Christmas celebrations!
Samantha Meredith went to Loughborough University and has a BA (Hons) in Illustration. She mostly designs and illustrates children's books, but her work has included surface pattern design, greetings cards and gift wrap, craft projects, toy packaging, and branding for sushi and tea companies.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.