Little Bear is ready for some grown-up adventures - at least, Daddy Bear thinks so. But they soon discover that Little Bear needs a helping hand. And who can help out better than Daddy Bear? Read along in this fun and playful story, I Love You, Daddy, written by Jillian Harker and beautifully illustrated by Kristina Stephenson.
- I Love You Daddy celebrates the bond between children and their father with this wonderful story and beautifully illustrated book
- Hardcover picture book perfect for special reading time together. This charming story is perfect for your storytime rotation!
- Vibrant illustrations and easy-to-read text make this a perfect story for young readers to practice reading aloud as they get older
- Great gift for births, showers, Father's Day, birthdays, or any special day to celebrate father's all year long!
- The "I Love You" series from Parragon is a wonderful collection of books. Look for all titles available including Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa to share in the experience
Jillian Harker is a published author of children's books. Some of the published credits of Jillian Harker include Give Me a Hug!, Phonic Fun (New Bright Ideas), I Love You, Grandma, and Alphabet Fun (10-minute Ideas for the Early Years).