Read and play along with this rhyming story about a bunny, its bird friends, and Easter eggs! Filled with colorful spring illustrations and featuring a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, this board book encourages interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups share in the fun!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable bunny finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- A must-have addition to Easter baskets and gifts!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.