What is God's love like? Follow along with a beautiful rainbow in this book about love and faith. It features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press
- This story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The pretty rainbow finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift baptisms, Easter baskets, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Brick Puffinton is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.