Product ID: 29004 $32.99
Available 2021/10/05 Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
8.5 X 11.0 in 128 pg
ART / Techniques / Watercolor Painting CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Painting ART / Techniques / Painting
Learn to paint 50 beautiful botanicals in 30 minutes or less. The patterns included, and you can paint right inside the book!
A follow-up to the bestselling first book! In this new edition, 50 beautiful floral motifs are broken down into simple steps that take the intimidation out of painting. From the first wash of color to the last detail, you will learn how to paint beautiful flowers such as dahlia, daisy, hydrangea, peony, ranunculus, rose, sunflower, tulip, and more. You'll also learn to paint seasonal designs like a festive wreath and holiday bouquet.
• 50 beautiful motifs to paint in 30 minutes or less
• Printed on smooth watercolor paper so you can paint right inside the book!
• Learn-at-a-glance instructions make the process easy for beginners
• Detailed paint patterns included for each tutorial
• Brush recommendations, color mixing instructions, color palettes, and all the basic techniques are included!
Join the thousands of readers who have learned to paint watercolor the easy way with this beautiful series. You're going to love your paintings!
Sara Berrenson is a painter and illustrator based in Santa Monica, California. She is inspired by color combinations, textures, and patterns found in nature. She has collaborated with brands like West Elm, Pottery Barn Kids, Trader Joe's, Mattel, and many others. On the weekends, you can find her at the flower mart looking for inspiration for her next watercolor, or at the flea market scouting out antique furniture and vintage fabric. She is also the author of Watercolor the Easy Way. www.saraberrenson.com