Beautiful results every time when you follow the color-coded pattern!
ColorMaps activity books are the hot new way to enjoy adult coloring without the mental stress and strain of selecting colors and deciding where to put them. With the ColorMaps series, you will create beautiful masterpieces in only three steps: 1) pick a design, 2) match your pencils, 3) follow the map to fill-in with color. It’s that easy!
• A totally new concept in adult coloring!
• No more stressing and straining over selecting colors and deciding where to put them!
• Color-coded patterns make filling in the pages easy and stress-free.
• Color swatches for every pattern.
• 60 patterns to color inside the book.
• Deluxe format! Full flaps on front and back with easy tear-out pages.
• Full-sized colored examples provided for every pattern!
Unlike traditional “by-number” products, the ColorMaps series features coordinated colored lines and numbered patterns to help you create with ease. No more guessing, squinting and stressing. And, the best part? No more ugly black numbers and lines showing through to the finished art!
Each ColorMaps activity book is printed on high-quality art paper and is presented in a deluxe padfolio format! From flowers and butterflies to happy words-and-phrases, the designs are fresh, modern, and easy to color.
Olivia Gibbs is an illustrator and surface pattern designer whose colorful work has been licensed across multiple channels, including gift, home décor, and stationery. Her list of clients includes American Greetings, CR Gibson, and International Greetings. Her work can be found at Belk, Hallmark, Hobby Lobby, JOANN, Trader Joe’s, and other national retail chains. Her first book, The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days, was published in 2020. Originally from Spain, Olivia currently resides in Kansas, where she is inspired by nature and the world around her.