Two essential language references fully integrated into one handy volume.
- More than 60,000 dictionary entries with hundreds of words and senses added across a variety of fields
- More than 13,600 thesaurus entries including extensive synonym and antonym lists
- Dictionary & thesaurus entries combined alphabetically
- Clear and concise word guidance including abundant usage examples to clarify core meanings
- Based on the best-selling Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Dictionary
For more than 150 years, in print and now online, Merriam-Webster has been America's leading and most-trusted provider of language information. All Merriam-Webster products and services are backed by the largest team of professional dictionary editors and writers in America, and one of the largest in the world.