Charming feathered friends can accompany you every day of the year. Full of chirpy character and teeming with life, Geninne D Zlatkis's delightful illustrations will set your spirits aloft on your adventures. Every page has been thoughtfully crafted with images of birds, butterflies, and botanical motifs in Geninne's signature style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, bird watchers, and nature lovers.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Black Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.