Delight in the whimsical world of author and artist Meera Lee Patel. Her watercolor and gouache creations are inspired by nature, human connection, and the vibrant colors of her native India. Nestled within lush illustrations of flowers and natural elements, hand-lettered quotes offer encouragement and comfort, serving as a touchstone for balance throughout the year.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- From the creator of the best-selling books Create Your Own Calm, Start Where You Are, My Friend Fear, and Made Out of Stars.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.
Meera Lee Patel is a self-taught writer and artist who believes that anything is possible. Everything she creates is based on this simple principle. Her work is vibrant and thoughtful, and aims to help people find beauty in the small moments that lace through their days. She is the best-selling author of Start Where You Are, My Friend Fear, and Made Out of Stars, all published by Penguin Random House. Her clients include American Greetings, Chronicle Books, Estée Lauder, Food52, Free People, Terrain, and Vogue India. She lives and works in the middle of the woods not too far from Nashville, Tennessee.