Adam Rhine uses overlapping geometry, intense colors, and the fiery textures of wet watercolors to create his masterpieces. He strives to make each painting resonate with energy and spirit that is greater than the sum of its parts. This planner showcases the intricate beauty of his work combined with wisdom text in a celebration of the Jewish tradition.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Each month features biblical quotes and candle lighting times for Shabbat and holidays.
- The perfect gift for Judaica lovers and sacred art aficionados.
- Features both the Hebrew and Western calendars.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Black Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes important Jewish holidays as well as US and Canadian legal holidays and phases of the moon.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.
Adam Rhine is an artist who has been creating ornate, highly detailed Judaica watercolor paintings since 1999. His style is heavily influenced by medieval illuminated manuscripts which he combines with modern palettes and aesthetics. Born in Chicago in 1970, Adam grew up an incessant doodler and cartoonist and decided to pursue art at an early age. He graduated with a degree in Commercial Illustration from Northern Illinois University at age 22, and was awarded by a jury the opportunity for a one-man show of 16 abstract fine art paintings during his senior year, an award not commonly given to a student majoring in commercial art. He married his classmate, fellow artist Karen, soon after graduation.