Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you with beloved illustrator Katie Daisy. Katie captures the magic and beauty of nature in this elegantly professional 12-month weekly planner.
- 7.5" x 9" weekly planner (16.2" x 9" open).
- Gold foil embellishments adorn the durable cover that features gold Wire-O binding and a gold elastic band closure.
- 12-month weekly planner with monthly 2-page-spread views and weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Each month features a unique, colorful botanical watercolor theme by Katie Daisy.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower and How to Be a Moonflower.
- Beautifully illustrated heavy-weight protruding tab pages to quickly find each month, Notes, Special Occasions, and Names & Addresses sections.
- 2 rigid pockets to store extra papers and mementos.
- 2024 and 2025 year-at-a-glance pages.
- Extra space for journaling, gratitude lists, notes, and reminders.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,201,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature. She sells high-quality prints through her website & Etsy shop, and has licensed her work for a wide-reaching variety of products. Some of her notable clients include: Oprah Winfrey Network, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Target, Pottery Barn, and Chronicle Books. Katie currently lives and works in a quiet cabin beneath the warm sun and old-growth pines of the Pacific Northwest.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.