Charming feathered friends can accompany you every day of the year. Full of chirpy character and teeming with life, Geninne D Zlatkis's delightful illustrations will set your spirits aloft on your adventures. Every page has been thoughtfully crafted with images of birds, butterflies, and botanical motifs in Geninne's signature style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 12-month calendar — January 2024 through December 2024.
- Two bonus months — December 2023 and January 2025.
- Habit-tracker tables — four pages with 12 customizable trackers.
- Two inside pockets for storing receipts and mementos.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly two-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Wire-O binding offers layflat ease and convenience.
- This weekly planner includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,201,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
Geninne D Zlatkis is an artist, illustrator, and graphic designer. She lives in the high desert of Santa Fe, New Mexico, at 7,000 feet above sea level with her husband, Manolo, their two sons, and an adorable Red Heeler mix named Zorro. Geninne was born in New York, but shortly after her birth, her parents began traveling around South America, where she lived in seven different countries and attended several English-language schools. After studying architecture in Chile for a couple of years, she moved to Mexico City and switched her focus to art. Geninne works in a variety of media, including watercolor, ink, and pencil, and she often incorporates her great love of birds and flowers into her art. She also sews and embroiders and loves to hand-carve rubber stamps.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.