This unique planner features craft wisdom and rituals from folk witch, teacher, and author Temperance Alden. She offers a modern application to traditional practices and explores seasonal insights as a catalyst for magickal discoveries.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 12-month calendar — January 2024 through December 2024.
- Two bonus months — December 2023 and January 2025.
- Habit-tracker tables — four pages with 12 customizable trackers.
- Two inside pockets for storing receipts and mementos.
- Features potions, recipes, and inspiration for ceremonies to guide you through the seasons.
- A wonderful companion for exploring a deeper connection to your intuition.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly two-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Wire-O binding offers layflat ease and convenience.
- This weekly planner includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,201,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.