Oh, no! There’s trouble at the zoo today. The animals have run away! Gibbons swinging and playing on the jungle gym, zebras camouflaged on the crosswalk, penguins keeping cool in the swimming pool…the animals are everywhere! Help the frantic zookeeper count and find all the zoo runaways in this great animal escape! An educational and entertaining adventure filled with “I Spy with My Little Eye” activities for hours of fun.
Collect the entire I Spy with My Little Eye series from Cottage Door Press!
- Lively, rhyming, and educational, this fun vehicle book asks "I Spy" questions to help engage kids further into the story for an interactive experience
- Practice early learning concepts such as counting, colors, and matching in every picture activity. Answer key included in back
- Engaging questions and new vocabulary words found on every page, designed to help build conversation skills and support language development
- Designed for all age levels as a nice introduction to look, search, and find books, preschoolers and toddlers will have fun with guided questions by an adult while boys and girls able to read will have fun guiding themselves through the activities
- At-home or on-the-go read is ideal for road trips, airplane rides, rainy days, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Steve Smallman has been illustrating children's books for 30 years, and in the last few years has been writing children's stories, too.
NICOLA SLATER is a children's book illustrator and popcorn aficionado. She was born in the windy north of England and later moved to Buckinghamshire, where she went to school. Nicola lives with her family in Cheshire, England, close to the local cinema, which she visits very often.