Introduce your little one to all things hugs in this adorable lift-a-flap sturdy board book that celebrates the universal embrace we all know and love! Packed with fun surprises under every flap and fuzzy animal families, this heartwarming book highlights all the kinds of hugs used to express emotional affection. From bear hugs to warm hugs, babies will enjoy seeing their favorite animals like kittens, giraffes, monkeys, and pandas show their love for one another. Simple sentences reinforce language structure while grasping and lifting the sturdy flaps helps develop fine motor skills. A sweet animal introduction both babies and toddlers will adore that strengthens and encourages love and hugs for everyone. Teach your child affection and empathy with this simple book about all kinds of hugs!
Collect the entire Babies Love Chunky Lift-a-Flap Board Book series from Cottage Door Press!
- Introduces babies to early social-emotional learning concepts. Touches on themes of empathy and unconditional love. Reinforces for toddlers that hugs are a way of showing compassion to those we care for and those that care for us.
- Sturdy Lift-a-Flap board books with surprises under every flap to keep young children entertained
- Chunky board books for babies have durable pages and flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and sensory development of little boys and girls. Great book for a 1-year-old as they develop, grow, and process
- Perfect gift for a first feelings baby book! Great for baby showers, birthdays, Valentine's Day, holidays, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.