Sing along to ten sweet, sunshiny songs with Sunshine Mouse and friends! Toddlers and preschoolers will love boppin’ to the beat of friendship and kindness themed songs including Make New Friends, Bicycle Built for Two, The More We Get Together, Brighten the Corner Where You Are, Sing a Song of Sunshine, Be Kind to Your Family and Friends, Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee, If You’re Sunny and You Know It, Will You Be My Sunshine?, and Let’s be a Rainbow. Sing, dance, and meet adorable new animal friends on every page by pushing the button and following along for a fun sensory experience designed to entertain, strengthen fine motor skills, and encourage musical expression. A lively, playful sound book that celebrates love, kindness, and friendship.
Collect the entire Early Bird Song Book series!
- Companion book to bestselling keepsake board book, Will You Be My Sunshine
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy
- Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy pressing the buttons for an interactive experience that helps strengthen fine-motor skills
- Inspires musical expression and encourages movement with rhythm
- Introduces little ones to early social-emotional learning concepts and touches on themes of empathy, kindness, love, and friendship
- Makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.