Kids from age 3 to 5 will love to learn to write and trace letters in the Gold Stars First Writing Workbook. Features included in the Gold Stars First Writing Workbook:
- Practice Pencil control, lowercase letters, numeral, capital letters, and more.
- Your child will have a blast developing useful skills for Preschool to Kindergarten and beyond.
- The exercises progress throughout the book, which helps children grasp new concepts and strengthen existing ones.
- Engaging activities: More than 75 colorful illustrations and fun activities will help your child further develop and retain learned skills.
- Educational and fun: Watch your child light up as they explore a writing workbook that transforms games they'll love into lots of learning.
- Colorful and Illustrated: Bright and friendly illustrations make this writing workbook encouraging and fun for young learners - preschool, kindergarten and bridging to first grade.
- Perfect for Kids age 3 - 5: Your little one will learn about pencil control, tracing lowercase and capital letters, tracing numerals, practice handwriting and more.
- Parents Tips and Tricks: Parents will find helpful notes in guiding each lesson and an answer key at the back of the book.
Loved by kids, trusted by parents, and developed by teachers, workbooks are a year-round way to make learning fun. Gold Stars First Writing Workbook will become one of your child's favorite books for practicing words, the alphabet, and each number 1 through 9.