Big fun calls for big machines—just like the ones in this activity book! Enjoy over 100 action-packed activities and puzzles in one book, featuring favorite John Deere machines like the tractor, dump truck, and bulldozer! Lead the loader through the maze, help the excavator make its way through a busy construction site, or spot items out of place that don't belong on the busy farm. Through construction clutter, funny farms, material mix-ups, farm harvests, and the big dig, children will love following their favorite vehicles. Down the roads, through town, around the farm, and on the job-sites, the combine, excavator, and monster trucks are ready for adventures and completing fun activities as they go. This puzzle book of mazes, explore and find, spot the difference, hidden objects, and more will excite all little John Deere fans! Preschoolers and school-age children will love working through these games.
John Deere Kids children's books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, to dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
- Are you up for these mega jobs? Loaded with fun activities including search and find, coloring, drawing, activity puzzles, mazes, matching, doodling, counting, dot-to-dot, and more!
- Practice simple concepts like counting, matching, and opposites, while increasing logic, visual thinking, fine-motor skills, and hand-eye coordination skills
- Slip into a backpack or bag with some crayons or markers and make this a quick on-the-go activity and screen-free entertainment for kids
- Designed for a variety of age levels, Mega Machines can be enjoyed by preschoolers, kindergartners, and school-age children. Young children, 4-6 will enjoy drawing, mazes and matching, and following visual interaction, while older children 6-8 can enjoy reading the prompts and following simple directions to complete the challenges and activities.
- Thick pages allow for crayon or marker interaction without tearing the page. Answer key located in the back.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Jack Redwing is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird", which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....