Home run! This lively, interactive finger puppet book is a home run if you're looking to introduce your little one to the great sport of baseball! Read or sing along to Take Me Out to the Ball Game, wiggle the cute baseball puppet around, and tour the field. Boys and girls alike will love exploring every playful scene filled with animal friends and tons of baseball fun, while practicing early learning concepts like counting and language patterns. This story features a fun baseball finger puppet toy built into the board book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun. A perfect first baseball book for your budding little athlete!
Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series!
- Read or sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game as you wiggle the cute baseball puppet with this adorable little baby baseball book!
- Finger puppet book story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
- Soft baseball finger puppet plush and story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Finger puppet books for babies are great for practicing hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Little finger puppet board books are the perfect gift for children's birthdays, baby showers, holidays, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
I‘m a London based graphic designer and illustrator.