Are you ready for a pizza party? Wiggle the pizza puppet pal and explore all the reasons why there might be a party. Is it your birthday? Are you celebrating good grades? Did your soccer team win the game? Follow along and play with the little puppet to find out when is the best time to throw a pizza party. Hint: Any time is the best time!
- The hand puppet in the book encourages interactive play and hand-eye coordination
- Adorable and festive pizza party book to read and play with your baby or toddler
- Books with silly, upbeat rhymes and an interactive element like this one keep kids entertained, while also teaching language patterns
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- A great finger puppet book and gift for holidays, birthdays, pizza parties, and more
Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series from Cottage Door Press!
Brick Puffinton is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.