Introduce little ones to friendship and relationship-building in this adorable lift-a-flap board book. Whether bunnies in a field, bugs under rocks, or birds in the trees, make friends anywhere you go! Packed with cute illustrations of all types of animal friends, this sturdy board book is perfect for babies and toddlers—boy or girl. Making friends can be tough, but this adorable book and other friendship children's books from Cottage Door Press can help improve social skills for kids
Collect all the books in the Babies Love series. From colors and animals to first words and holidays, the Babies Love series is a great introduction to reading with cheerful, contemporary, and whimsical illustrations and sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps
- Introduces little ones to early social-emotional learning concepts. Touches on themes of kindness, love, and making a new friend wherever you go.
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps are designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and rhyming text in these sensory lift-a-flap books for little kids to keep them entertained and engaged
- Interactive elements encourage sensory exploration and help support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
- Perfect friendship gift for baby showers, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, holidays, and more if searching for friendship books for kids
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Giorgia lives and works surrounded by mountains and lakes in a lovely valley near Trento (Italy). She discovered illustration after an adventurous trip through languages and philosophy studies in the awesome Florence where she attended the Nemo Academy of Digital Arts.
Drawing has been a lifelong passion and now she knows that it is also the only (and the best) job imaginable. Her dream is to illustrate the Little Mermaid. She loves drawing and knows all about birds, flowers and strange animals like unicorns. She sings while she’s drawing and lets music be her muse. Her bright colours and cute animals make her work joyful and fun; nature is always a big part of her illustrations and she never wastes an occasion to learn.