Explore the world of dinosaurs the alphabet way, from allosaurus to zephyrosaurus! Children are curious little sponges. Help them absorb the concept of the alphabet by finding ABCs in the prehistoric wild. The Giganotosaurus starts with a "G" and its brain was the size of a cucumber. The Kronosaurus starts with a "K" and swam in the ocean by flapping its fins back and forth. For every letter of the alphabet, you'll learn a new type of dinosaur, how to sound it out with phonetic spellings, and a fun fact about it. Little dino enthusiasts will love this beautiful, embossed dinosaur book for kids!
- Explore nature the dinosaur way! Fun ABC books for toddlers and kindergarteners help them learn and develop their vocabulary in a unique and fun experience while learning all about the prehistoric wild
- ABC learning made easy with fun facts about dinosaur species for each letter of the alphabet. Fact bites are good conversation starters and talking together helps build vocabulary and language skills
- Sturdy durable board book pages are easy for little toddler hands to grasp, great for boys and girls practicing fine motor skills, and will withstand traditional wear and tear
- Embossed cover and every page throughout provide tactile learning for kids of young ages as they touch the bumpy pages. The more senses you use as you read together, the better children can concentrate on their learning experience
- Every little dino-loving kid will learn 26 new Dinosaur species, phonetic spelling, fun facts, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.