Introduce your little one to the Jewish religion and its traditional songs with this beautifully illustrated children's song book. Kids can read the lyrics, match the icons on each page with the built-in sound button panel, and sing along with the music. Featuring a wooden inlay and sturdy board pages that gives it a vintage feel, this book is sure to delight and engage toddlers while teaching an appreciation for both music and together time. Perfect for grown-ups share their cultural heritage with their children, this children's sound book is sure to be a family favorite!
- Explore 11 sound buttons that match the different icons on the pages throughout the song book and practice fine motor skills
- Introduce your little one to the Jewish religion by reading and singing along to traditional Hebrew songs
- Sturdy board book pages allow little hands to read over and over again
- Beautiful illustrations in the sturdy board book will help keep your baby or toddler engaged
- Perfect religious gift for baby showers, birthdays, Hanukkah, and more
Check out more musical button books and sound books for toddlers 1-3 years old by Cottage Door Press.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.