Sing along to favorite songs with our CoComelon-themed sound book! These classic songs include the ABC song, I Love the Mountains, the Doctor Checkup Song, and more. Read and sing along to the lyrics of five fun and silly songs throughout the book, complete with CoComelon characters in adorable artwork on every page. Press the audio button on the side panel that matches the icon on the page to play the music. Pushing the buttons helps little girls and boys develop fine motor skills and allows for an enhanced sensory experience. Perfect for babies and toddlers who love CoComelon!
- Toddlers and young children will enjoy pressing the buttons and singing along for an interactive musical or bedtime experience
- Sturdy board pages for your baby's exploring hands to read over and over again. Includes a handle to carry along at home or on the go
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity for kids to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Singing develops listening and memory skills—important to early literacy
- Officially licensed CoComelon product
Check out Cottage Door Press for more CoComelon books or other music books for toddlers!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.