Little Bear and Mommy Bear share a special day together exploring the woods in this heartwarming story that captures the special bond shared between a mother and child. Beautiful illustrations paired with lively, rhyming text will keep little ones entertained and engaged while following along to this sweet woodland story. Join Little Bear as she plays, explores, and learns with her mommy while sharing lots of hugs and support along the way! This cute mommy loves you board book perfect for story time with mom or grandma to share with the little one in their lives. Perfect for Mother's Day gifts or a gift just to say "I love you"!
- Beautifully captures the unconditional love shared between a parent and child
- Sweet and playful illustrations by well-known artist, Sydney Hanson, and rhyming text make for an engaging and entertaining read
- Sturdy large board pages and padded durable cover suitable for even the littlest boys and girls
- Touches on themes of empathy, bonding, encouragement, and unconditional love to your baby or toddler
- Perfect gift for baby showers, a birthday, Mother's Day, new mothers, little valentines, first libraries, grandmother, and more
Explore more mother/daughter books, a grandma book to read with their grandchild, and more by Cottage Door Press.
Author of Daddy and Me as well as Mommy and Me.
Sydney Hanson started drawing at an early age. She is an experienced 2-D and 3-D production artist and has worked for Nickelodeon and Disney Interactive. She lives in Minnesota.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.