Everyone loves John Deere! Stimulate your mind and test your skills with more than 250 word search puzzles celebrating all things John Deere. This collection contains a fantastic variety of puzzles to satisfy beginner and expert puzzlers alike and offers a much-needed brain boost for hours of entertainment. Keep your brain fit by searching vertically, horizontally, diagonally, forward, and backward. Help improve memory and focus by completing a new find-the-word challenge every day. Each puzzle has a specific theme; from general "Farm Words" to "Deer in Other Languages", this John Deere book of adult word search puzzles is sure to keep anyone busy and entertained!
- OVER 250 PUZZLES & SOLUTIONS: Hours of fun and entertainment to enjoy
- INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE: Learn new facts about agriculture, farm tools, machines, animals, and more while completing your word search puzzles.
- LAY FLAT: Spiral-bound lays flat for ease of use at home or on the go. Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, riding on the train, or relaxing on vacation this puzzle book can go with you.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Designed for the novice, intermediate, to expert, this word search book makes a great gift, especially for those looking for bigger print. Perfect for Father's Day, Christmas, Vacations and more!
- BRAIN BUSTERS: Part of the Brain Busters Puzzle collection from Parragon & Cottage Door Press. Look for other Word Search books in the puzzle collection including Large Print Word Search Puzzles Volume 1 & 2, Large Print Crosswords, Bible Word Search, and Picture Puzzles
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Jack Redwing is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird", which is our cheerful little mascot.