Grab a pair of safety scissors and practice scissor skills next Halloween! Explain to your kids the correct way to carry scissors and that they are only to be used for cutting paper before starting in on the fun. Then, work your way through the book of cutting activities, from cutting straight and curvy lines or fun shapes. Cut along the blue lines to chase the goofy ghosts and find out where they're going. Learn to cut the shape of a circle, triangle, and more during pumpkin carving time. Cut out the mixed-up pieces of mummy wrap and glue them in the correct spot on the mummy on the next page. Providing cutting practice for preschoolers and older, this Halloween book for kids is sure to entertain!
- Help children practice the skill of paper-cutting while keeping them entertained with this scissor book.
- More than 30 fun activities and cutting exercises for kids encourage the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills, including stickers and stencils!
- Includes a variety of cutting and pasting activities, including puzzles, building snowmen, learning shapes, and more.
- Easy-to-follow cutting lines keep kids ages 3-8 years old on track with their scissor skills.
- A Halloween gift if searching for activity books for toddlers and kids in preschool, kindergarten, and on through third grade
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Scarlett Wing is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.