A baby dinosaur wakes from their nap and wonders where mama is. She's watching her little dinosaur explore and meet new friends. Play the sounds and lift the flaps for an interactive dinosaur adventure. Dinosaurs roar, laugh, and stomp through their playful Jurassic jungle all the way to the dinosaur beach. Perfect for boys and girls who are learning about dinosaurs but aren't ready for big scary ones!
Explore more sound and lift-a-flap board books for your boy or girl from Cottage Door Press!
- Cheerful illustrations and rhyming text in these sensory lift-a-flap books for little kids to keep them entertained and engaged.
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps are designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers.
- Listen to fun dino sounds! Icons are easy for boys and girls to press and play over again with 3 sounds per button, 12 total!
- Interactive elements encourage sensory exploration and help support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children.
- Features Jurassic dinosaurs Stegosaurus, Dryosaurus, Apatosaurus mama, Apatosaurus baby.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Carmen Crowe is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.