Welcome to your new home, pup! This little puppy has an exciting new home to explore! Life as a puppy is one big adventure filled with snuggles and tons of playtime with the family. Follow along the lively, interactive story by pushing the three corresponding audio buttons as you help little puppy find his new bed, toys, collar, food bowls, and treats. Pushing the buttons help strengthen fine motor skills and allows for an enhanced sensory experience your little one will enjoy. A must for dog lovers!
Collect the entire Early Bird Sound Book series!
- Explore with little puppy as he learns his new home. Introduces babies and toddlers to puppy routines and common pet items found within the home. A perfect way to celebrate a new fur baby in the household! A must for little animal lovers.
- Icons on each page correspond with the buttons providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Listen to fun puppy sounds including puppy's bark, playful growl, and squeaky toy
- Durable, thick board pages to withstand traditional wear and tear
- Take-along handle for little hands to carry along at home or on-the-go! Little toddlers will love toting this around all over the place!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Robin Rose is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Sydney Hanson started drawing at an early age. She is an experienced 2-D and 3-D production artist and has worked for Nickelodeon and Disney Interactive. She lives in Minnesota.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.