Help the little bunny rabbits get ready for Easter! Look at all the different colors to decorate Easter eggs with and pick out the shapes you'd like to wear in the parade. Count all the yummy treats around town: one jar of jelly beans, two lollipops, three ice-cream cones and so on. Next up is some baking fun. Point out each Easter-themed cookies's match to practice comparing and matching skills. Young children will love sharing in the Easter egg hunt with all the adorable animals at the end! How many fun-patterned eggs can you find? Every flip of the page brings a new activity that each little boy or girl will love and babies are sure to enjoy the sturdy, interactive flaps. Perfect for a baby's first Easter or Easter gifts for kids!
- Bright coloring, bold artwork, and loads of lift-a-flap surprises to engage each little girl and boy
- Activities under each flap include searching, matching, counting comparing and more, enhancing early learning concepts and communication skills
- Take-along handle for toddlers to tote around wherever they go
- Lift-a-Flap books let your toddler have an interactive experience where they can explore by holding the book, turning the page, and pointing out the action to develop fine motor skills
- A great gift for Easter basket stuffers for girls and boys or add to your kids' board book collection
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
R.I Reed is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird", which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.