It's time for an adventure in the wild...with Mommy! Read along and play with your baby or toddler through this story of a very busy day in the jungle. Wiggle the cute elephant plush puppet to engage and interest your little boy or girl. Bright artwork and sweet rhyming text make this finger puppet book a favorite for mom or grandma to read with their daughter, son, or grandchildren!
Collect the entire series of books in the Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains babies and toddlers while teaching language patterns
- The adorable mommy elephant finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time exploring the concept of unconditional love
- Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter Basket Stuffers, Grandparent's Day, new mothers, and birthdays
Sarah Ward is a freelance designer and illustrator living in Sheffield, England. After studying for a degree in Visual Communication Sarah worked at Hallmark Cards before making the move to freelance work. Her clients include Autumn Publishing, Gartner Greetings, Hallmark Cards UK, Igloo Books, Metlife Magazine, Parragon Books, Sainsbury's, Small World Creations Ltd, UK Greetings.