It's time for an adventure in the wild...with Daddy! Read along and play with your baby or toddler through this story of a very busy day in the jungle. Wiggle the cute lion plush puppet to engage and interest your little boy or girl. Bright artwork and sweet rhyming text make this finger puppet book a favorite for daddy to ready with their daughter, son or grandchildren!
Collect the entire series of books in the Finger Puppet Collection, as well as many other gifts dad will love, from Cottage Door Press!
- This rhyming story entertains your little boy or girl while teaching language patterns
- The adorable daddy lion finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities to babies and toddlers
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time with dad exploring the concept of unconditional love
- Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, Father's Day, new dads, Easter, Grandparent's Day, birthdays, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Sarah Ward is a freelance designer and illustrator living in Sheffield, England. After studying for a degree in Visual Communication Sarah worked at Hallmark Cards before making the move to freelance work. Her clients include Autumn Publishing, Gartner Greetings, Hallmark Cards UK, Igloo Books, Metlife Magazine, Parragon Books, Sainsbury's, Small World Creations Ltd, UK Greetings.