Enjoy time together with your baby or toddler by thanking God for all the wonderful animals in the world with this adorable lift-a-flap book. Follow along in the story and look for who made cats, frogs, butterflies, giraffes, and more. Open each flap to discover animal surprises and ask, "Who made all the animals?" Charming rhymes help children practice patterns and language development, while also keeping them entertained throughout. Add to the family collection of religious board stories for boys or girls alongside the Cottage Door Press children's Bible and more.
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- 6 perfectly-sized, sturdy flaps are extra strong so babies and toddlers can open and close, over and over again
- Surprise baby with bright artwork while asking who created the animal under each flap
- Bring the small, take-along book along to faith services with your little one
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little boy or girl and encourage curiosity about all God's creatures
- If you're looking for Christian gifts for kids, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.