It's time to make some guacamole...but where is Little Avocado going? Join them as they run off on an adventure to parts unknown with some fruit and vegetable friends! Play along in this very silly story which features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little boys and girls. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire series of books in the Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Collection!
- The adorable built-in avocado finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills
- Funny rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- Practice hand-eye coordination. Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun
- This little finger puppet book is a great gift for birthdays, baby showers, holidays, taco Tuesdays, and more
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Brick Puffinton is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.