"Jesus loves me, this I know." Based on the classic children's song, this book explores just some of the ways Jesus loves all of us. Introduce little ones to giving thanks for everything from the food on our plates to the people we eat with, as well as the birds in the sky and flowers in the park. The mix of sweet illustrations and moments of faith for grown-ups and toddlers alike makes this an adorable prayer book to read during the day, at bedtime, or to bring along with the Bible to services.
Add to the family collection of Little Sunbeams religious books from Cottage Door Press!
- Shaped like little, praying hands, the board book has thick and sturdy pages to ensure durability among babies and children of all ages
- Adorable illustrations throughout help keep any toddler engaged
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little boy or girl with prayers for any situation
- Encourages curiosity and bonding between parents and children through prayer
- If you're looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas gifts for kids
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Ginger Swift is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.