Follow along with the colorful butterfly puppet as it stops to smell the flowers and appreciate God's garden of blessings. Enjoy together time with an adorable finger puppet book that centers around faith and being thankful for all of God's creations, both big and small. Whether it's the leaves falling as the winds blow, a cheerful song from the birds above, or shooting stars in the night sky, blessings are all around us. Featuring a finger puppet toy built into the board book, this story contains sweet illustrations and rhymes throughout. Add to the family collection of religious books alongside the Cottage Door Press children's Bible and more.
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- The hand puppet in the book encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and rhyming stories like this one combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities for any baby or toddler
- Sweet, upbeat rhymes help kids develop language patterns while the beautiful coloring and illustrations keep them engaged
- Babies and toddlers practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- A great, Christian gift to add to any family's library of Easter books for boys and girls, include in Easter basket stuffers for kids, give as Christmas gifts, and more
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Brick Puffinton is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.