Let's learn about fish with PBS KIDS® friends Dot, Dee, and Del! Introduce your baby or toddler to the underwater world. What do we call a group of fish? What's the name for a baby shark? Where do clownfish feel nice and safe? Learn about all of these, plus puffer fish, seahorses, and everyone's favorite goldfish! This sweet lift-a-flap board book is a perfect early learning book for your little world explorer. It is sure to be a hit with every curious little learner!
- Parents rank PBS KIDS #1 in preparing children for school, developing the skills kids need to succeed, and modeling positive behavior (Maru/Matchbox 2016)
- Welcome to the world little one! Come explore this lift-a-flap board book filled with marine surprises
- Perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to open and close the flaps. 6 chunky and sturdy flaps are extra strong so your little one can open and close again and again
- Surprise and delight baby with bright illustrations, photography, and special fun facts under each flap
- Look for more PBS KIDS titles available from Cottage Door Press. From bugs to airports, to professions such as firefighters and veterinarians, our comprehensive series gives children the opportunity to explore new ideas and worlds around them
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
PBS KIDS® and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service. Used with permission. ©2020 PBS. All rights reserved.
Jaye Garnett is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....