Loved by kids, trusted by parents, and developed by teachers, The Summer Before First Grade Workbook Bridging Kindergarten to First Grade is a wonderful way to make learning fun and prepare your little one for First Grade.
From rhyming words to connecting the dots, your child will have a blast developing skills in English and math including the alphabet, phonics, reading, writing, addition, subtraction, writing numbers, and more. The exercises progress throughout the book, which helps children grasp new concepts and strengthen existing ones.
The Summer Before First Grade Workbook Bridging Kindergarten to First Grade includes:
- Games and activities: More than 75 colorful illustrations and fun activities will help your child further develop and retain learned skills.
- Educational and fun: Watch your child light up as they explore a first grade workbook that transforms games they'll love into lots of learning.
- Colorful and illustrated: Bright and friendly illustrations make this first grade workbook encouraging and fun for young learners.
- Perfect for First Grade: Your first grader will learn about developmentally appropriate subjects, like the writing, phonics, reading and language arts, counting, math skills, and more.
- Parents Tips and Tricks: Parents will find helpful notes in guiding each lesson and an answer key at the back of the book.